Monday, September 10, 2007

HI! koo?

Oh, what? You're sick to death of reading (or better yet: hearing) about my yoga injury?

You can no longer feign even the slightest interest in how the stitches were removed or inserted, or about the bulbous scar that remains in their wake?

You think that if I don't find a new topic of conversation immediately, you might permanently delete me from your blogroll, your bookmarks and your memory?

Well, fine then. I've found a whole new audience to bore! And I've translated my tale into a completely different literary form, 'cause I have mad writing skillz, yo.

That's right: the Girl Who Went to a Yoga Class and Smashed Up Her Face But Good has now been immortalized in the D Magazine FrontBurner Monday Morning Haiku Round-Up.

There's no individiual credit paid to my fellow haikuers, which is probably for the best, but you should be able to recognize my entry pretty easily.

I wonder if the wakeboarder's doctor reassured him that he's not a klutz? Hmmm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO=LOVE IT!!!!

and ps) noone can even see the little scar. it healed nicely!

3:21 AM  
Blogger Rich Robinson said...

Moley moley moley moley.

Loved the Haiku!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home