Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Here's mud in your eye.

Here's a two-part quiz.

First, what on earth could I have done to warrant my marvelous mother-in-law sending us not only yesterday's impossibly large box of Chicago pizza love, but also a package of the Second City's most unbelievable cookies? Answer: I have absolutely no idea, but I am oh, so very happy. Love. That. Woman.

Second, what happens when your big brother, without any warning or provocation, decides to turn your sandbox into a moat? Answer: you respond with a mudfight so fierce and so filthy that the instigator is almost instantly driven away. To the victors go the spoils! Which, in this case, is an early bathtime.

















6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want your mil. Seriously. My mil does not send me anything but dirty looks and judgemental sighs.

Any chance of any of those cookies being left next weekend when I blow into town? :)

5:28 AM  
Blogger anniemcq said...

Love these pics! So much.

What a blast. And have fun eating the pizza and cookies!

7:26 AM  
Blogger anniemcq said...

ps: I don't know if it's just my computer, but you might need to do a little nudging of your html. the type is running over the pics a bit.

12:40 PM  
Blogger anniemcq said...

We brought a Lou's pizza back from Chi town on the plane for a dear friend. She was from there, and so homesick. It made her very happy.
You do have a veeeerrrry nice mother in law!

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, look how big the muppers are!!! It has been way, WAY too long since we have seen you guys!

10:17 AM  
Blogger life with the wisners said...

seriously, when we can have your mil over? mine is a close second...sending clothes for my children at random and being utterly excited just to hear my voice.

these pictures. well, they are just too much. want to get my hands on them. more importantly, big h would totally want in on the fun.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home