Friday, December 15, 2006

The 411

32.8: Carter's weight, in pounds, at his four-year check-up yesterday.
40.25: Carter's height, in inches.
3: Number of vaccinations he braved.
102.3: His highest temperature today. Poor little guy.
16: Times he watched his "There Goes a Fire Truck" DVD whilst crashed on the couch.
.25": The depth of the groove his healthy siblings have worn in the floor running laps as he vegged.
8:15 a.m.: Time the babysitter called to cancel for this evening, thus quashing our last date-night opportunity of 2006.
6.5: Days remaining until we drive to Dixie for Christmas.
327: Things to check off my to-do list before we leave town.
90: Absolutely gorgeous holiday cards sitting in a box by the computer, waiting to be addressed and mailed.
180: Number of times I have spied the card box out of the corner of my eye and mistaken it for a big box of chocolates. (Thanks, Jen.)
1: Pink line in the result window this morning. (Insert sigh of relief here.)
8: Nights of light, beginning tonight. Happy Chanukkah!
60: Fingers and toes Trey just washed.
5: Diapers we have left in the house, so I'm off to the store...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTE

can I join carter on the couch. I'm feeling not-so-hot today (flu, here I come...but wait, 2 parties and medieval times with my entire fam tomorrow night...no rest for the weary

Carter-bug-I feel your pain!

tell mom to a) eat some chocolate...b)pat herself on the back for that single pink line...c)try again next month (ha!)

Jen

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pink line??? what? poor little man. and poor siblings wishing their big bro was back to his old self.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

HaHa, "60: Fingers and toes Trey just washed"!! That's about it, isn't it? Ah, a day in the life.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pink line?! Pink line?! Don't tell me you're trying to outdo me on the overactive uterus.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home