Tuesday, October 31, 2006

NaBloPoMo

Lots of time and not much to say... wait. Scratch that and reverse it. Actually, just click here and tell me what you think. Care to join me in this historic endeavor? C'mon, it'll be fun... all the cool kids are doing it! (Yes, TraBilCobb, I am talking to you. And you, DebStahl. And even you, Mojita Ma.)

Get ready, get set, WRITE!

P.S. Belated shout-out to the amazing, incredible blister girl Jenina: you are exempted from the above, as well as anything you don't want to do, pretty much ever again. Because when you walk SIXTY MILES in THREE DAYS... honey, you get to call the shots!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in~

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are doing this - reading your blog brightens my day!

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two blogs in one day?!? You threw me off and I completely missed the gaunlet you threw. (Please note that my devotion as a reader lead me to review past blogs.) Oh well, maybe next year I will have something to actually say in a blog.

Thanks for the shout-out!

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home